Sunday, June 13, 2010

Stitching and Planting


Last night was lovely - our first truly warm evening this Spring.  I sat out on the back patio, watched the birds, and stitched the evening away.  I made some "photo-worthy" progress on "Heart House" as seen above. 


On the gardening front, I am really pleased with my three tier shade garden.  I have this plant-stage tucked back in a nook on patio.  While it does get a bit of evening sun, it's not enough to "fry"  the begonias, pansies, and fuchsias.  Most of the pots are new too - I found them at a local garden center.


I am also thrilled with my two newest strawberry pots.  They have settled right in - even with the cool and  rainy weather. 


1 comment:

KarenV said...

I love your progress on the EEF design, very pretty! Your potted plants look wonderful, especially the strawberry planters.