Thursday, August 3, 2023

Great to See You!

Design - "Baubles - August"
Designer - Sam Sarah Design Studio
Fabric -28 count Zweigart Newport natural / cream linen 
Fibers - GAST & WDW - 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 2 September 2016
Completed -5 September 2016

So exciting!

On Sunday morning I  heard and got a quick glimpse of a Bullock's Oriole. 
It then flew away and I thought  that was the end of it.

But it came back!

While not nearly as brightly colored as the male, the female is still neat to see. 

She chattered up a storm.

And she allowed me to get several good photos...

...of different poses.

So thanks for stopping by.

I hope to see you again soon.

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Sweet August piece of sailboats, Beth! What a lovely bird she is! I hope she returns.