Thursday, August 4, 2022

They're Back Once Again

Design - "August Rings"
Designer - Bent Creek 
Fabric - 32 count Country French Cafe mocha linen
Fibers - GAST & WDW -2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 26 August 2016
Completed - 28 August 2016 

Saturday morning a group of three Acorn Woodpeckers came by.

I did not get to see them, but my sister was outside and she took a few photos.

She felt there were a couple of adult birds and one juvenile.

Adult bird

Juvenile

Then on Tuesday morning I spied three birds close in...

...before they all flew off.

They settled on a tree further away where I discovered there were FOUR birds!

This shows two males and a female.

Female

Again, all four birds.
I think the group is comprised of two males and two females and is probably a family unit as they were all getting along together in a friendly fashion.
Will I see them again?  Stay tuned! 

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Sweet August piece, Beth! Great shots of the Acorn family!