Tuesday, February 1, 2022

February's Blog Header

 

February's Blog Header

Row #1: Valentine Card from my Grandmother to my Grandfather pre-1936, Ewe & Eye & Friends, "The Heart House"; Valentine Card from my Grandmother to my Grandfather pre-1936, Heart in Hand, "2009 Collector's Heart".

Row #2: Lizzie Kate, "February Flip-it"; Valentine Card from my Grandmother to my Grandfather about 1937; Valentine Card from my Grandmother to my Grandfather undated.

Row #3: Ewe & Eye & Friends, "Sweet Exemplary"; Heart in Hand, "2008 Collector's Heart"; Ewe & Eye & Friends, "Polka Dot Scissor Companion"; Ewe & Eye & Friends, "Frosty Valentine".

4 comments:

Wanda McColl said...

What a beautiful blog header Beth! I love that you have the Valentine's from your grandmother to your grandfather! Thanks as always for your beautiful blog.

Robin in Virginia said...

What a beautiful header for February!

wranglerkate said...

I love the old ephemera - thank you for sharing those!

Astrids dragon said...

Such sweet stitches, but those old cards are really something special, what treasures!