Thursday, April 16, 2020

Months and Months Later a Finish

Design - "Square Dance" - "March"
Designer - Heart in Hand
Fabric - 32 count Vintage Country Mocha linen
Fibers - WDW, DMC, 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 12 August 2019
Completed - 12 April 2020

It only took me two or three hours to finish up my March bird stitch.  I figure it is still timely given all the migration / movement of birds I'm watching now.


This is a nice mix of birds.

Golden-crowned Sparrows and Purple Finches and House Finches.

I continue to see Ruby-crowned Kinglets too.

They glean insects and are rarely still.

It makes them a challenge to photograph.

I got a couple of decent shots.

They'll be gone soon.

So I'll enjoy them while they remain.

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Well done on your bird stitch finish, Beth! Lovely bird shots! Where do the Ruby crowned Kinglets go?

Vickie said...

I like your March Square Dance Beth. I have stitched this also.