Thursday, April 2, 2020

April's Blog Header

April's Blog Header is rather bittersweet.  With the loss of Parvati, I thought that I'd compose a tribute to the Five Cats of Clos du Bois who brought us so much joy and entertainment for many, many years. 

April 2020 Blog Header

Row #1: Lizzie Kate, "Love My Cat"; Mosey 'N' Me, "What's for Dinner"?; Birds of a Feather, "Curious as a Cat"; Just My Imagination, "Cat Tails".

Row #2: The Goode Huswife, "Minerva"; Parvati Patel (real live Cat Princess); Tom Cat (real live Daddy Cat); Bent Creek, "White Cat"; Hog River, "Old Mouser"; Little House Needleworks, "Kitty Cottage Sampler".  

Row #3: The Goode Huswife, "The Cat Sampler"; The Goode Huswife, "Gracie"; The Goode Huswife, "Old Friends"; Solomon (real live Beautiful Cat), Cleo (2000-2010 - the Queen and mother of our Cat Crew), Barrick Samplers, "Patchwork Cats"; Bent Creek, "Fur and Feather"; Padma Patel (real live Big Boy).

 I hope this helps sort out the Blog Header.  I am happy to answer any questions.

4 comments:

MaryO said...

Very, very sweet.
BYW yesterday my post should have read daffs, not dad's. Auck. Autocarrot.

Robin in Virginia said...

What a beautiful tribute to Parvati and the other Cats of Clos du Bois, Beth!

Anna van Schurman said...

Oh, I am sorry to hear about Parvati. This is a lovely memorial.

Astrids dragon said...

Awe, the perfect memorial, I love them all!