Friday, January 31, 2020

Snowless Winter?

Design - "Baby It's Cold Outside" (Snowbelles)
Designer - Lizzie Kate
Fabric - 28 count Amber linen
Fibers - Crescent Colours, GAST, & WDW - 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 12 January 2014
Completed - 16 January 2014 

This may be a snowless winter in the southern Willamette Valley. I'm a kid at heart, so I enjoy a snow day or two.  

The Steller's Jays would be fine with snow.

They are extremely hardy and pushy at the feeders.

They are mimics too.  Most of the time when I think I've heard a new bird, it turns out to be a Steller's Jay testing out some new vocabulary. 

Yes, you guys!

3 comments:

Mary said...

I really love your finish, Lizzie Kate has the cutest patterns. The Steller Jay is so pretty.

Robin in Virginia said...

The Stellar's Jays are so pretty or should I say handsome! Here, January seems to be going into the books as one of the mildest ones. I still enjoy/love snow and want a good snow day. Enjoy your Friday, Beth!

Barb said...

We had our several days so now I kind of hope it is done!