Tuesday, January 14, 2020

No Snow

Design - "Whee Willie"
Designer - Heart in Hand
Fabric - 32 count Dirty Belfast linen
Fibers - WDW - 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 28 January 2013
Completed - 29 January 2013

No snow today after all - it was too warm.  

I got off to a late start today and the birds were impatiently waiting.

While I was distributing sunflower seeds a Bushtit showed up.

And where there is one, there are usually LOTS.

And that was the case this morning.

They swarmed my suet - I need to put out a fresh cake.

I counted 11 birds in this photo.

You can see a couple of light-eyed females.

And here's a dark-eyed male. 

They all flew off not long after this photo was taken.

4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Wheeee Willie looks adorable! Nice shots of the Bushtits!

Barb said...

Wow! That is a lot of Bushtits! Your cute snowman would feel right at home up here. More snow tonight and tomorrow. My DD has not had school at all this week. The snow is one thing but the cold temps and the ice are a bigger problem.

Barb said...

Wow! What a group of Bushtits! Your cute snowman would be right at home up here. More snow tonight and tomorrow. My DD works for a local school district and she has not had school this week!

Rhodesia said...

Wow so many bushtits all in one place, they must have been hungry. Have a good day Diane