Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Small But Reliable

Design - "Chill Out" (kit)
Designer - Heart in Hand
Fabric - 32 count Dirty Belfast linen
Fibers - WDW & GAST - 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 19 January 2012
Completed - 25 January 2012

The Downy Woodpeckers are reliable - at the feeders most days.

This guy looks oh so smooth and sophisticated.

This guy is rumpled.  I have to believe there are two males.

Maybe this is a younger bird and thus the bed-head look.

Here he looks rather frenzied here with wide-open eyes.

You can see that Downy Woodpeckers are small birds.

I do know I have two females.
This one on the deer fence...

And this one at the edge of the yard waiting her turn.

Counting birds - it's a thing for me!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I love the rumpled fellow. So cute!