Thursday, January 2, 2020

A New Month a New Year

January 2020 Blog Header

Charts and Designers noted below in 5 vertical rows. 

Row One: The Trilogy, "Happy Snow Snow Day", The Trilogy, "Bucky the Snowman", Heart in Hand, "Herbert".
Row Two: Val's Stitchin' Stuff, "A Helping Hand",  Bent Creek, "Snow". 
Row Three: Heart in Hand, "Mother's Wisdom: Dress Warm", The Knotted Tree, "Winter Walk", Heart in Hand, "Snowman Roundabout".
Row Four: Val's Stitchin' Stuff, "Warm Wishes", Pine Mountain Designs, "A Round January", over to Brown House Studio, "Full Winter Moon" (used Stranded by the Sea fibers as suggested by Theresa Venette), then down to Ewe & Eye & Friends, "January", Heart in Hand, "Monthly Markings: January". 
Row Five: Angel Stitchin', "Ahh Snow", Lizzie Kate, "Cold Hands, Warm Heart", The Trilogy, "Family: Cousin Wrigley".

Many, many thanks to all of you who take the time to read my blog.  It has grown and changed since I first began back in XXX.  I'm so pleased so many of you have been part of that journey.

9 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Love the new header for January, Beth! I will enjoy your snowmen since we seem to be having spring like conditions here.

Vickie said...

Oh they are adorable! :)

Christine said...

Gorgeous header! The Bent Creek "Snow" was one of the first Bent Creek designs I ever stitched

StitchThrifty said...

I love all your cheerful happy snowman finishes made me smile today. Thank you for continuing such a wonderful blog it is one of my favorites and one I love to enjoy.

Mouse said...

helloooo can you hear me squeaking … love the blog header, some cute snowmen on there ...hoping to blog more and see you all more too :) Happy New Year love mouse xxxxx

Lisa B. said...

What an absolutely adorable set of snowmen. I love it.

Barb said...

What a wonderful collection of cute snowmen!

Hazel said...

Love your blog header! xHappy new year to you. x

Astrids dragon said...

I'm only a month behind, but they look great. I can't pick a favourite one this time, I love them all! We're still waiting on the real thing this season... we'll see.