Wednesday, August 1, 2018

How Is It August Already?

Garden Grumbles & Cross Stitch Fumbles August 2018 Blog Header

You can see how I spent last August - stitching birds!
I have i few more to stitch from "Prairie Birds", but I ran out of the fabric and I reordered last October and I still do not have it!  I've emailed and am told I will get it shortly - and that was 6 weeks ago.  Arghhh!  


Row #1: The Prairie Schooler, "Prairie Birds" - "Cardinal"The Prairie Schooler, "Prairie Birds" - "Purple Martin"The Prairie Schooler, "Prairie Birds" - "Ruby-Throated Hummingbird"The Prairie Schooler, "Bird Song I" - "Cedar Waxwing".

Row #2: The Prairie Schooler, "Prairie Birds" - "American Goldfinch"The Prairie Schooler, "Prairie Birds" - "Junco"The Prairie Schooler, "Prairie Birds" - "Chickadee".

6 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

I LOVE your header, Beth! What a fabulous round of PS Birds!

Heather said...

They are beautiful!! I have stitched the chickadees and hope to stitch the rest in the future.

I can't believe how long it has been since you ordered fabric! That has got to be so frustrating!!!!

MaryO said...

I think I just increased my TBS to be stitched wish list. Yep August...unbelievable
MaryO1230

Terri Patillo said...

Absolutely beautiful stitching. Too bad you don't like birds... *wink* ;)

Barb said...

A wonderful header!!

Astrids dragon said...

Perfect birds for the summer, they look great! I think I like the Hummingbird best.