Monday, January 27, 2020

Hard to Believe

It's hard to believe, but after several months' hiatus, I've started a new small stitch.  It's ca;;ed "All is Calm", a Christmas stitch by Heart in Hand.   

The photos I'm sharing today were taken years ago, but I was not able to get any photos of the Varied Thrush I saw Sunday morning.  

So here's my photographic celebration of the lovely Varied Thrush.
The op left and center photos are of a male, the top right is a female.

The generally hang out in coniferous forests, which edge where I live.

Isn't that a striking bird?

3 comments:

Rhodesia said...

Wow, it is quite beautiful. I love it. Happy week Diane

Barb said...

That is one beautiful bird! Good to see you are stitching. We all need to take breaks from many things at different times!

MaryO said...

Spectacular bird!