Friday, November 30, 2018

Friday's Framed Finish

Design - "Bee Happy or Bee Quiet"
Designer - Amy Bruecken Designs
Fabric - 30 count WDW Straw linen
Fibers - GAST & WDW - 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 10 June 2016
Completed - 25 June 2016

I changed this design a bit.  I omitted the section that said 'Or Bee Quiet"
and brought up the bottom border. As Krayola Kris noted these are wingless bees. I figure maybe they are big fat bees with their wings tucked in. 

Framed - September 2018
I really like to mint green frame.

5 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

I like the frame you used as well! It goes really well with the colors of your piece.

Purple Pixie Dust said...

Nice stitching have a good day hugs

Carol said...

I like your changes to the wording, Beth! It looks great in that pretty frame, too :)

Vickie said...

This looks great Beth!

Astrids dragon said...

Such a lovely finish, I like it as just Bee Happy.