Thursday, November 15, 2018

Back to the Archives

Design - "Tall Turkey" (kit)
Designer - Heart in Hand
Fabric - 32 count Tobacco linen
Started - 22 November 2001
Completed - 25 November 2001

This stitch is from over 17 years ago.  Still in love with the color pallet and the Tobacco linen.

I got to watch a group of my Commuting Crows returning home the other day.

I have very few American Goldfinches left.  I do still have some Lesser Goldfinches.  They might decide to spend the winter here.

I have several House Finches now.

I've seen up to eight at the same time.


4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Love the vibrant colors of your turkey stitch! We have a flutter of bird activity this AM as the sleet falls from the sky.

Barb said...

That really is a cute stitch. It's nice when they are timeless!

Carol said...

He has really held up well! Great colors in that one :)

Maggee said...

I really like the colors on that turkey too! Nice one! I have had a lot of changes in the neighborhood, which has to explain why there are very few birds visiting! :( I keep hoping! Hugs!