Saturday, November 9, 2013

A Pansy Post

Friday morning, I went outside immediately after breakfast.
My mission: Plant the Pansies

First off, I put together a selection of pots for the plants. 

Then I placed my pansies and violas in the pots to make sure they were the correct size and color. 

I potted up 19 pansies/violas and 3 cyclamen.

I loaded up my wheelbarrow.

And I set out the cyclamen and some pansies/violas in the nook on the Back Patio.

The rest of the plants I put on rustic picnic benches under the cover of the Front Porch. 

As you can see I had some Cat Supervision!

So one Fall Gardening Task done...
Several more remain on the list.
Let's see what I feel inspired to do this weekend. 

12 comments:

Maggee said...

Good job! I knew you would get them done! I was thinking we need to dig up some daylily bulbs if it warms up this weekend. And maybe work up the soil where the veggie garden will go next year. I have decided to stand back and let hubby handle the whole thing... he could use a new hobby! Hugs!

Vickie said...

Pansies are my favorite flower. I really love the ruffled pansies. None were to be found this year. =(

cucki said...

aww i love pansies too...my fav :)
hugs and smiles x

Margaret said...

So pretty! Good for you for tackling those fall chores.

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Busy, busy, busy Beth, but lovely end result.

EvalinaMaria said...

Wow, so many little pots... they look beautiful!

MelissaD said...

Pansies are my favorite as well as violas....pretty blue pots too! Thanks for the smile to start the day.

Pam in IL said...

How wonderful to have the pansies and violas potted and set on their benches. We're packing all our pots in the shed til spring.

Susan said...

You were busy. Pansies are my favorite flowers, so really enjoyed seeing photos of them.

Chris said...

Pansies are so cheerful!

Catherine said...

Love it!!!

Andrea said...

How lovely. Pansies always put a smile on my face.