Thursday, July 21, 2011

Patriotic July

Let's hear it for the Red, White and Blue!
I seem to have a bit of stitching mojo going at the moment, so I thought, "Hey let's do something radical!  Let's start our July 2011 Goal Project in... July!"  So here we are!  I've purchased several Plum Street Samplers charts, but never actually stitched one.  I am looking forward to this. 

I don't think I ever detailed the cross stitch pattern that are part of my July header.  They are as follows:
Row One: Bent Creek, "1998 Flag", Cross Eyed Cricket "Flock United"
Row Two: Blackbird Designs, "Stars and Stripes", R & R Reproductions, "The Bee Gathering"
Row Three: Heart in Hand, "Grand Old Flag", Homespun Elegance, "Bright Summer"  

We are still pretty Red, White, and Blue around here!

Tom-Cat (red-orange Tiger)

Red Begonia

White Osteospermum

Blue Lobelia

Red Begonia

White Begonia

Blue Salvia

Solomon (brick-red Tiger).

6 comments:

mckinney37397 said...

Thanks for the banner info great as usual-I look forward to your changes each month and have bought several of the charts as a result of your blog-was gonna email you today for the chart names.
Thanks, Jane

carol fun said...

I love that Plum Stree Sampler and somehow I don't think I've ever seen this one before - thanks for enabling me - LOL! Your blog header is wonderful - as always. And I love your kitties - such handsome guys - happy stitching!

Linda said...

Love all the red, white and blue...and the kitties too!

Siobhán said...

Beautiful flowers--and kitties! I have a soft spot for orange kitties. :)

I stitched that Plum Street design--it's a lot of fun!

butterfly said...

Love your flowers ,and the wee cat sleeping.

NICE CHART.

Nancy said...

Oh, I love orange-red kitties!! Never seen that design before, should be fun to stitch!