Saturday, December 24, 2022

Christmas Eve - The Dining Room, Living Room & Entry

Happy Christmas Eve
Left to right: White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies, M&M Pudding Cookies, Chocolate Mint Brownies, Chocolate Chip Cookies 

This photo-heavy post features the dining room, living room, and entry way.

The dining room:


I started collecting Jim Shore gnomes this year.


I now have nine.

This tree which came into being last year, fired up my gnome-mania.

I long have enjoyed decorating faux tees with nature ornaments such as mushrooms.

My sister's Department 56 Christmas Village display.

She is also responsible for the table decor.

Winter birds

The Hallmark bird tree

Titmouse

Raven

Parrot and Cockatiel 

Now on to the living room:

Christas / Winter bears

The piano - bird tree, owl advent calendar and owl tree

Hallmark miniature ornaments - birds and bird-related.

The owl tree

Annual Christmas photos of my nephews
This is not all by far as they are now aged 26 and 30.

A dessert tree

What's this? Trees and more gnomes

The Big Tree

The hallway & stairwell

Ceramic milk jugs, Marjolein Bastin planter, and European Robin advent calendar.
The advent calendars are my a British artist, Angela Harding. I quite like her style.

On Christmas Day I'll feature the Family Room.

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Beautiful!

Angie said...

Merry Christmas! Beth, you have the most wonderful Christmas decorations. I love the bird trees the most. I'm wondering if you can tell me where you found the cute tins behind the gnomes.