Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Christmas Eve Bobcat

Design - "Reindeer"
Chart - "A Prairie Christmas"
Designer - The Prairie Schooler
Fabric - 32 count Lambswool linen
Fibers - DMC - 1 strand over 2 threads
Started - 20 December 2011
Completed - 22 December 2011 

We had a nice surprise around 9;00am Christmas Eve.
A bobcat walked across the back patio.


I ran to the garage with the camera and caught it leaving.
I was worried this blurry phot would be it.

But it stopped.

And I managed a few more clicks.

This is the best one.

Then off it went.

So well camouflaged.
Can you see the dark tips of its ears?

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Love the PS reindeer piece, Beth! But then, I love reindeer/deer. That bobcat looks mighty healthy.

MelissaD said...

Wonderful holiday gift and photo!

Joni said...

Excellent bobcat capture! We had 2 bobcats (our farm's resident pair) hunting and skating about in the back field. They caught a few voles as I watched out the family room windows. Today is too blustery to see anything. My shop is completely full of towhees, juncos, flickers and house finches. The barn is full of robins, I counted 40!