Thursday, July 8, 2021

Another Start


 This might be more fitting for March stitching, but anyway I thought I'd work on the 2nd Danybrod pattern included in this download.


As of Wednesday I still had three active Violet-green Swallow nesting boxes.

But I'm not sure what is up with this 4th one.

Two pairs of swallows seemed to be house-hunting.

There is plenty of time for a second brood if that's the case.

The Black-capped Chickadees have fledged and I am awash in these small birds - as many as 8 at time.

2 comments:

MaryO said...

Sweet stitch & pics!

MaryO

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

What a sweet little stitch this will be! I look forward to seeing the progress on it. The swallows here try to next in our attic. We've had to strengthen the mesh on the vents so they can't get through. But they sure are fun to watch! Those are some great pictures of the little birds. Happy stitching! -Andrea