Tuesday, November 17, 2020

High and Low

Design - "In All Things Give Thanks"
Designer - Lizzie Kate
Fabric - 28 count natural brown linen
Fibers - GAST - 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 19 November 2016
Completed -5 December 2016

I changed the color of the pumpkin from copper to pumpkin!  And through an error I reversed the two greens in the checkerboard. Reading my notes, this was post-election therapy for me four years ago, so it is appropriate to show thanks and gratitude for this election four year later.

Robins high in the Douglas fir trees as the sun begins to set.

The feeders are quiet now by 4:30pm. 

Quail start the day early...

..and are some of the last to seek shelter for the night.

A couple of Black-capped Chickadees.

Good to see them.

Golden-crowned Sparrows out number most of the other birds.

I think the stocky Fox Sparrow is among my favorite winter migrants.

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Lovely assortment of bird photos, Beth! Your LK stitch is darling.