Friday, November 13, 2020

Big and Small

Design - "Turkey Sampler"
Chart - "Thanksgiving Trio"
Designer - Twisted Threads
Fabric - 28 count Light Mocha Cashel
Fibers - WDW - 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 24 November 2014
Completed - 27 November 2014

Look who came by for a short visit!

One of the Ravens came by and we spoke to each other.

I'm not sure that I'm fluent in Raven.

U had something like over 20 Bushtits the other day.
They all flew off together - I wish I'd gotten a photo with more of the birds. 

It pays to be a messy gardener and not tidy up.
The Lesser Goldfinches have been working in the Rudbeckia eating the seeds.

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Another darling turkey piece, Beth! The Lesser Goldfinch looks like he is enjoying his time in your garden.

Barb said...

Ravens are such amazing birds. No wonder the natives thought they had special powers. I leave my garden very messy for the birds.