Thursday, November 14, 2019

Little Delights

Design - "In All Things Give Thanks"
Designer - Lizzie Kate
Fabric - 28 count natural brown linen
Fibers - GAST - 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 19 November 2016
Completed -5 December 2016

I am thankful for the birds that stay throughout the late fall and winter. 

I have a nice group of Lesser Goldfinches.
This is a female.

And here's a male Lesser, looking to the left...

...and the right.

I thought I did not have any American Goldfinches, but this is a female I think.

Yes, that's correct.

There are also several House Finches hanging around.

Note the bird on the left is a yellowy / orange, but it is still a male House Finch.

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Love the LK stitch! I have one hanging on my tree. I am thankful the birds hang around your house, Beth. You share gorgeous photos!