Monday, November 4, 2019

A Month of Thankfulness


Design - "Blessings"
Designer - Heart in Hand
Fabric - 32 count Tumbleweed linen
Fibers - WDW & GAST - 2 strands over 2 fibers
Started - 6 November 2011
Completed - 13 November 2011

Always a good thing to reflect on blessings.


My Bushtits returned.

They were in deep shade, so the photos are not great.

Nonetheless, you can still tell this is a female.

I am pleased that they are coming by with some frequency.

I love how they swarm the suet feeder.

I think there were easily a dozen birds.

They are very common in town too. I saw a group at a plant nursery I visited on Sunday.


4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Welcome back to the Bushtits! I love your Blessings piece, Beth. I stitched it and enjoyed the stitching. Have a super Monday!

Margaret said...

They are lovely. It's fun to see them in big groups like that.

Purple Pixie Dust said...

I think the birds are counting their blessings that you give them lots of food. hugs

Barb said...

We must be very thankful for our fine feathered friends among so many other things!