Thursday, November 21, 2019

Bright Lights

Design - "Turkey Sampler"
Chart - "Thanksgiving Trio"
Designer - Twisted Threads
Fabric - 28 count Light Mocha Cashel
Fibers - WDW - 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 24 November 2014
Completed - 27 November 2014

The border of this stitch reminds me of Indian corn.


We're in for a few cold nights, so the hummers will be wanting nectar first thing in the morning.

I will take in some of the feeders that are distant from the house and put them back out by 7am when it gets light.

I wanted to take more photos, but I have an issue with my camera.  The lens will no longer retract and so I am going to send it in for repair.

I have another 'pocket' camera, the zoom capabilities are modest, so the quality of my photos will change for a while.  Please be patient.

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Oh Beth, I love your turkey stitch! It sure is a good one! Lovely shots of the hummers!