Monday, October 28, 2019

What's Been Going On

Design - "Whoo's There?"
Designer - Barbara Ana Designs
Fabric - 32 count cream linen
Fibers - DMC - 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 23 October 2016
Completed - 24 October 2016

What wonderful bright colors!

Speaking of colors....

I had a small group of Red-wing Blackbirds come by.

This is the female.

There was an immature male - this guy - and a mature male that I failed to photograph before the group flew on.

I have had Downy Woodpeckers regularly - including this female. 

And here's a male.

He's pretty cute too.

The larger Hairy Woodpeckers are hanging out too.

The bright red scribble on the back of the head makes the bird bright and happy looking.

Cheer's everyone!

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Lovely shots! Interesting coloring of the female red-winged blackbird! I don't think I have seen a photo of the female before.