Sunday, June 23, 2019

Sunday's Hummer's

Suddenly, I have lots of hummingbirds again.

A couple of female Anna's.

A couple of male Rufous.

They are usually in combat.

Female Anna's

And a couple of female Rufous.

I think they've been AWOL nesting.

And this might be one of their youngsters.

Pretty fluffy...

...and downy.

Back to a male Rufous.

Love the copper colors.

The hummers have found my salvias!

let's not forget the male Anna's.

I've now got a couple of them too.

See what I mean about the male Rufous!  Always ready to battle.

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Such a lovely bunch!!

Robin in Virginia said...

Great shots of the hummers, Beth! Glad they returned! That young one looks very fluffy. Enjoy your day!

LaNelle said...

Always my Sunday treat...spectacular....

Purple Pixie Dust said...

I love all your hummies, they seem to come and then go and then come back again. Have a great Sunday.