Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Flash Back Springtime Stitch

Design - "Rendered By"
Designer - Little By Little
Fabric - 36 count Light Espresso R & R linen
Fibers - DMC
Started - 31 May 2010
Completed - 24 June 2010
I simplified the border, messed with the alphabet, added the year, and my initials.


The Lesser and American Goldfinches provide outdoor decorations when they gather.

This is a young Lesser Goldfinch.

The female American Goldfinches are gathering nesting material.

But they drop it on the ground as they fly away.
They'll begin nesting in mid-June.

A trio of newly fledged House Finches.

I still have a couple of Evening Grosbeak.
The guy.

The gal.

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Beth, I love your flashback piece you stitched. I bet the yellow of the birds look super amongst all the green.

Anonymous said...

That is a really pretty cross stitch. Love the gentle colours.

Barb said...

Such beautiful birds and a really pretty cross stitch!