Monday, January 14, 2019

A Top Hat


Here's my stitching report.  The beginnings of a couple of cardinals and a snowman's top.  I hope to do better this week.

We've had cold foggy mornings and sunny blue sky afternoons.
Parvati reports that a dose of Vitamin D helps fight off winter blues.   

Speaking of blues.
Look at that sky - and all the darned Starlings.
I've had 20 or more birds. Ugh!

Another blue sky shot - this time a group of Commuting Crows headed back home for the evening.

A House Finch

American Goldfinch

Oregon Junco

A Robin.
My sister saw 14 or more Robins feasting on Hawthorne berries. I wish she'd had a camera to capture that.



4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

I think your stitch is coming along! Such pretty sky shots!

LaNelle said...

Nice start on the stitching...loved seeing the robin...when I see one of those in MN I know Spring is here which of course won’t be till April!

StitchThrifty said...

Such a pretty robin. Stitching is moving along

RJ said...

Robins are so pretty. Love the beginning of the snowman. RJ