Friday, October 19, 2018

Friday's Framed Finish

Design - "For Forty Days and Forty Nights"
Chart - "Noah's Guardian Angel"
Designer - Curtis Boehringer
Fabric - 28 count Putty linen
Fibers - DMC - 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 17 August 2015
Completed - 18 August 2015

  The chart had no photos and is in black and white. so gave no clue as to the look of the finished design. It still calls to me, so time to get it framed.

Framed September 2018

Three years later, I still loved, loved, loved this design!  It was fun to stitch and have it the rainbow revealed. I think the frame works very well.

3 comments:

Vickie said...

I love it too Beth.

Barb said...

That rainbow effect is wonderful and looks like a fun stitch. I am doing PS Winter Village and anything but a house looks like fun to me!

Robin in Virginia said...

What a beautiful piece and I love the frame molding you selected!