Monday, September 4, 2017

September's Blog Header Revealed - Blast From the Past

I felt a bit uninspired, so am recycling a header from September 2011.

GG&CSF September 2017 Blog Header

Okay people, here's your Math Challenge! 

I'm listing the stitches by vertical rows (not horizontal!) except rows 4 & 5 which I'm combining any-which direction!


Row #1 - Prairie Schooler, "Farmer's Market - Corn", Better Homes & Gardens, "Prize Winning Mini Samplers - Fruit Sampler", Fanci That, "Cabbage Patch", and Farmers' Market Photograph.



Row #2 - Ewe & Eye & Friends, "Wild White Onion", Farmers' Market Photograph, Ewe & Ewe & Friends, "Tangy Tomato", and Need'l Love Company, "Crow and Berries".



Row #3 - Farmers' Market Photograph, Prairie Schooler, "Thanksgiving Comes Again - Indian Corn", Prairie Schooler, "A Prairie Garden - Sunflower", and SamSarah, "Alphabet Baubles - P is for Pear".



Row #4 & Row #5 - Heart in Hand, "Wee Vegetables" - then to the right to Twisted Threads, "Harvest Trio - Bitty Birds", then down to Ewe & Ewe & Friends, "Curious Carrot", down again to "Ewe & Eye & Friends, "Corn", and lastly a Flower Basket Photograph.  



If you have further questions, write a comment or email me and I'll be happy to answer as best I can.

3 comments:

Maggee said...

Got it! :)

Carol said...

Cute new monthly header, Beth! I still can hardly believe it is September!

Christine said...

Another fab header, I love the alphabet sampler with the two little crows