Monday, September 18, 2023

Monday Movement

Design - "Little Bugs - Ladybug"
Designer - The Knotted Tree
Fabric - 32 count raw linen
Fibers - WDW - 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 24 March 2009
Completed - 26 March 2009

Birds are still on the move. Take a look at the night migration in your area at Birdcast. 

During the day I got to see a group of 10-12 Evening Grosbeaks on the move.

I'm hoping the Band-tailed Pigeons will get out of town soon!
I now have 25-30 birds!  Yikes! 

Sadly, I seem to have just the lone male California Quail.

The Steller's Jays say, "We're not going anywhere!"

"So there!"

And the female Hairy Woodpecker will stick around too.

She's kinda' cute I think.

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

What a variety of birds! I wouldn't want the pigeons hanging around either. I wonder where the Quail went. Have a good Monday, Beth!