Sunday, September 10, 2023

August's Trail Camera Photos - Dorothy's Creek

One functioning camera - here's what it captured.

Fawn having breakfast

Drinking

Doe

Further drinking

Fawn

Steller's Jay and doe

Doe and fawn


Two fawns

Barry

Barry again

The surprise was ...

...the coyote activity.

Another sighting


A night time fora.y 


But here's what's interesting...

One coyote passes by...

And 13 seconds later...I think this is a second coyote.

It looks a bit bigger to me - what do you think?

And LOTS of bear activity.

Night time

And day time.

Always a single bear - no pairs - no cubs.

Drinking.

I love bear feet!  Look at that pad.

Back again


And again


Yet again


And the last day time outing.

Hope you enjoyed August's photos.

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Interesting assortment of bigger critters! That bear looks so handsome. I think there are 2 coyotes and they both look very healthy to me. Barry and his rack are impressive. Happy Sunday, Beth!