Sunday, November 27, 2022

Getting in the Spirit



Hirons Drugstore is a wonderful local store.

Especially if you celebrate color!

Their many displays for Christmas each have a different theme.

This is a Jim Shore tree.
I might have purchased a couple of gnome ornaments.

Dean Crouser was on the University of Oregon wrestling team back in the day.
Now he has an extremely successful career as an artist.

Velvety neon colored ornaments.

Retro Christmas 

Owls, owls, and yet more owls

Mushrooms

Trees in every rainbow color

My favorite part of the spectrum.
I hope you enjoyed visiting Hirons with me.

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Love your pictures from Hirons Drugstore! I would love to wander around. Thanks for sharing, Beth.

Angie said...

What an amazing store and what a wonderful color display of glass trees. I love trees. I would be in trouble.