Thursday, April 14, 2022

Lovely Surprise

Design - "Family Rabbits" #17
Designer - The Cricket Collection
Fabric -36 count Cream linen
Fibers - DMC
Started - 24 June 1999
Completed - 9 July 1999

Still like this little brown bunny after all these years.

I had a very lovely surprise Tuesday afternoon.

A Townsend's Warbler.

This is a fall / winter bird in the Willamette Valley and one I do not often see.

They are moving about now preparing for spring migration and that's when I'm mostly likely to see one...in April or September.

Thanks for stopping by - it made my day. 

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your bunny stitch is adorable. What a wonderful surprise of the Townsend's Warbler!

Darlene S said...

I love your bunny stitchery today. And the Townsend's Warbler is new to me. So beautiful. I can see why he would be a special treat to see. BTW - I had a hummer quite close to me, as I was standing near a feeder. I could see something on her beak. Had it not been for you, I would have known known it was pollen. Thank you for teaching me so much about birds!

Barb said...

What a beautiful bird!!!!!!