Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Late with a Post

Design - "Bloom"
Designer - Sam Sarah
Fabric - Antique Ivory Cork
Fibers - 
Started - 29 April 2006 
Completed - 6 May 2006

Framed!

I have a pair of Black-capped Chickadees house hunting.

This is the bird I thought might be a Mountain Chickadee.
He's not - he just has some pigment issues.

As you can see the chickadees have chosen a cat face bird house.

They spend 30 minutes or so...

looking and going in...

and coming back out.

I'll have to check back in a few days to see if they are serious.

I hope they are.

4 comments:

MaryO said...

That is very cool. I hope they close escrow soon! 😁🕊

Robin in Virginia said...

Cute birdhouse! Hope they take up residence!

Barb said...

That bird looks so cute in that birdhouse!

Unknown said...

Cute pics of those chickadees!. --annavsxs