Friday, January 22, 2021

Christmas in January?

I know, Christmas is so last year, but the colors and style of this stitch are calling to me.  What do you think? 
 

On the woodpecker front, besides the Pileated activity, I've had two male Downy Woodpeckers on a daily basis.

Look how he is perched - his feet are almost at shoulder height.

The tail feathers provide a counter balancce. 

There's Nothing like suet!

I did see all three of the Acorn Woodpeckers recently, but no photos.
Flickers will have to do.

I've had as many as five, though three is more normal.

Most often two males and a female.

Here's looking at you!

3 comments:

MaryO said...

Yoga birds! Lovely pics Beth. Love the stitchy too!
MaryO

Robin in Virginia said...

I love that deer stitch! I say go for it!

diamondc said...

Beth: The patchwork deer is adorable, I will be looking forward to seeing it stitched.
Beautiful bird photos.

Catherine