Friday, September 18, 2020

Building a House


I haven't worked on this Cottage Garden Sampling piece ("Wisdom") in a while.  I picked it up a few days ago and finished the pine cone motif on the right and began construction on the house below it.

I do not have many photos to share - the air quality has been horrendous so I'm rarely outside.

I am still getting large flocks of American Goldfinches.

The quail are coming by daily in good numbers.

And I was surprised to see a Black-headed Grosbeak on ---.  I thought they'd all migrated out of here.

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your Wisdom piece is looking lovely, Beth. I like that pine cone medallion.

Barb said...

That is going to be such a pretty piece. We are also still stuck in the house. I sat on the deck for a short while today and got scratchy eyes. I sure hope all the birds are ok through this. My neighbor who has several feeders said she has had fewer birds at her feeders.