Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday is Bunny Celebration Day

Design - "Bunny Gingham"
Designer - Twisted Threads
Fabric -28 count Riviera Gingham
Fibers - WDW & GAST -1 strand over 1 thread
Started - 6 August 2012
Completed - 11 August 2012

The little white cottontail does not show up very well on the photo, but it does contrast nicely with the fabric 'in person'.  I'm pretty pleased that I managed to stitch an entire 'over one' project with next to no frogging!

In honor of my bunny finish, I have several bunny photos ready to share.

Bunny in the tall grass.

Two bunnies at play.

"I'd take a nap, if you'd stop staring at me!"

Bunnies at play.


Hunkered down.

Choosing a dandelion.

"Yes, I'm listening!"

9 comments:

Margaret said...

Soooo cute! I love your bunny finish! And the real ones too!

Carol said...

How adorable! I love it, Beth :)

Unknown said...

Cute stitched piece, and adorable bunny pix!

cucki said...

aww so cute..sweet stitching..
i love bunnies so much..
big hugs xx

geeky Heather said...

BUNNIES!! =) Congratulations on your finish; good thing you did not have to frog...frogging over one is the WORST.

Melanie said...

Super super adorable!!!

blue star stitcher said...

I loved the stitched bunnies ears, too bad his tail didn't show up better. Such cute wild bunnies, we have jackrabbits here that get huge.

Barb said...

I love seeing all your bunnies!

Anna van Schurman said...

As crazy as the dog drives me when she is on a bunny hunt (and thus how much I hate rabbits!), this piece is really cute!