Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December Stamp...December Birds


Design - "December Stamp"
Designer - Lizzie Kate
Fabric - 28 count Mocha Cashel linen 
Fibers - GAST - 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 13 December 2010
Completed - 28 December 2010


For Outdoor Wednesday I thought I'd document the birds who came to my suet feeder yesterday.

The main attraction - suet

A flicker

A Starling (a pest!)

A Hairy Woodpecker (female)

A Steller's Jay

...and more of my sunflower eaters...
Spot or Dot

You lookin' at me?!

6 comments:

Donnie said...

Love all your pictures. Looks like the animals are happy you live there. Happy New Year.

Julianne said...

the birds are really nice to see up close. thanks or the great pictures.

Linda said...

Great photos! We get flickers in the early Spring here, but not too many. Happy New Year!!

Vintagesouthernlife said...

Beautiful shots!
"you looking at me?" ... reminds me of my teaching days, lol
Annette

Lois said...

What a cute finish! Great pics!

aalina387 said...

The birds are nice to see up close