Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Tuesday Morning Surprise

I went to bed Monday night with the possibility of a bit of snow.

This is what I woke up to at 5am Tuesday morning (yes, I'm a seven year old at heart). 

Just enough snow to cover the trees




I normally cannot see the Acorn Woodpecker granary tree, but there it is on the left in the back.

Can you seen the tall dead snag?

Later in the morning, we had some more light snow/

It did not amount to anything measurable.

Droopy tree top

Decorated limbs and branches.

Sadly, the day warmed up quickly, and by 12pm most of the snow was gone.
If we are going to have snow, I like to have 6"-8" and weather conditions that allow it to last a day or two.

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

What lovely snowy pictures! I am still hoping for one good snow before we usher winter out.