Monday, April 5, 2021

Woodpecker Activity


Design - "Spring Two"
Designer -Ewe & Eye & Friends
Fabric - 32 count Yellow linen
Fiber - Anchor floss
Started - 15 March 2008
Completed - 19 March 2008

Lots of woodpeckers.
Male Downy.

Female Downy.

Male and female Hairy Woodpecker.

Here they are again!

I might be having Acorn Woodpecker turf wars!


Sunday morning there was lots of activity and LOTS of squawking!

Three Starling and three Acorns.


I think I counted as many as five Acorn Woodpeckers.
They were very vocal and spent most of the time flying about chasing one another.

Let's not forget the Flickers.

I've seen 6 birds in the morning.
I hear a Pileated Woodpecker, but no close in sightings.
And where's that darned Sapsucker?

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Lovely egg stitch, Beth! I saw a Pileated Woodpecker here on Saturday. You have a good assortment of woodpeckers there.