Saturday, October 3, 2020

September's Trail Camera Photos - The Backyard

Backyard Activity

 

Two raccoons

One raccoon

An opossum 

Again

Skunk

California Quail and deer

Barry Buck

Barry Buck

The twins
The colors of this photo are 'true'. The sky and light was yellow-orange from all the smoke from our forest fires.  You can see why it was dangerously unhealthy to be outside. 

Selfie

Another selfie

Mama and twins

Spike

A button buck

Early morning bobcat

Late night bobcat

Lots of bear action this month.

Going one way...

...and later another way.

Back for another look.

Who made off with my suet feeder?  
I think you did!

3 comments:

LDR said...

I love seeing the bears and bobcats!

Robin in Virginia said...

I bet the bear made off with your suet, Beth. It has been a while since the bear has ventured in your background if I remember correctly. Enjoy your Saturday!

Barb said...

I love to see your trail camera pictures! So sorry to see how bad your smoke was again. Ours was moderate but not nearly as bad as yours.