Tuesday, December 10, 2019

A Bit of Red

Design - "Dazzlin' Deer" limited edition kit
Designer - Heart in Hand
Fabric - 32 count R & R Dark Cappuccino
Fibers - GAST
Started - 2 January 2002
Completed - 10 January 2002

Bits of Christmas red on this stitch and on the birds I observed.

My Acorn Woodpeckers have been AWOL from the feeders for three weeks or so. I see and hear them working in their granary tree, so know they're in the area. 

I was pleased to have them fly in to a tree along the driveway near the house.

The male is in the upper left, the female on the lower left.

It was nice to see the female.

I'm hoping that they come back to the feeders as winter progresses.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I wonder what's keeping them away. Very curious.

Robin in Virginia said...

Love the Reindeer stitch! I don't remember seeing that one before. Hope they return to the feeders soon!