Saturday, February 9, 2019

Saturday's Critters

Lots of chipmunk action lately.

One is frequenting my potting bench...  

..and another is making forays on the back patio.

I remind them that they are safer on / in the Big Woodpile, away from the house and the Elderly Feline aka Parvati.  

They don't listen.

The Brush Bunnies are also out and about.

One morning I had two bunnies...

...and a chipmunk!

Everyone stayed put and let me distribute the sunflower seeds. 

I love having different animals all eating in harmony.

4 comments:

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Would Parvati be quick enough to catch one Beth. I have no experience of chipmunks so I don't know how fast they are.

Mary said...

Hm, I wonder if my chipmunks are hibernating, I haven't seen one in quite some time. I have changed from the black oiled sunflower seeds to the ones already shelled. My porch was a mess with all the shells. I think all the squirrels told their buddies about the new menu because I have far too many visiting now!!

Robin in Virginia said...

Great shots of the critters! I am always amazed by the harmony of the bunnies, quail, and chipmunks you share. Have a wonderful Saturday!

Barb said...

All those sweet critters would be buried in snow up here. It is so not NW, 8 inches of snow then temps in the teens!