Tuesday, February 19, 2019

I'm Late

Design - "Sweet Exemplary"
Designer - Ewe & Eye & Friends
Fabric - 28 count Bittersweet Lakeside linen
Fibers - GAST Simply Shaker "Pomegranate"
1 thread over 2 strands
Started - 2 February 2012
Completed - 3 February 2012

I am late with today's post.  Trying to get ready for a short trip up to Seattle for the NW Flower and Garden Show. It is the 2nd largest show after Philadelphia and has some amazing display gardens.  I'll share photos next week when I'm back home. 


I did participate in the Great Backyard Bird Count.

I had a couple of usual for me birds including a Golden-crowned Kinglet and this blurry Red-winged Blackbird.

2 comments:

Mary said...

I hope you have fun on your trip to Seattle. Your finish is very pretty.

Robin in Virginia said...

What a pretty stitch you featured! I stitched that one for an exchange; should get it out and stitch it up for me. Have fun at the Seattle show!