Monday, November 26, 2018

Back to the Archives


Design - "Turkey Sampler"
Chart - "Thanksgiving Trio"
Designer - Twisted Threads
Fabric - 28 count Light Mocha Cashel
Fibers - WDW - 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 24 November 2014
Completed - 27 November 2014

I like the simplicity of this design. It uses just three colors of WDW. The turkey reminds me of those featured on the Thanksgiving platter.  

It has been quiet in Birdland.
A few Lesser Goldfinches.

Lots of Juncos.

A Downy Woodpecker.

California Scrub Jay.

Red-Shafted Northern Flicker.

4 comments:

Margaret said...

I don't know if it's because we don't have them around here, but I love Stellar's Jays and their beautiful coloring.

Robin in Virginia said...

Your turkey stitch from the past is darling, Beth. I love the thread colors used.

Rhodesia said...

We have birds with the same, or similar names, but they look so different! Happy week Diane

Barb said...

That is such a pretty little cross stitch!