Saturday, March 28, 2015

Saturday Critters

Yep I'm late with my weekend posts.

I'm late. I'm late for a very important date."

"No time to say hello good-bye. I'm late. I'm late. I'm late."

About once a week I treat the chipmunks with a few peanuts.

Given the choice between sunflowers and peanuts...

...the peanuts win hands down.

Not sure why this guy looks so grumpy!

While I've yet to have anyone eating out of my hand, the chipmunks do come very close while watching me set out the food each morning.

They aren't the only ones watching! 

Everyone appreciates a good breakfast!

3 comments:

Vickie said...

haha! That EVERYONE includes me. ;) Madeleiene and I enjoy the chipmunks.

Barb said...

Very cute! When we are very young, we had a chipmunk that would eat out of my sister's hand.

Frances said...

Oh, look at the precious sweet animals! They sure look like they've gotten plenty to eat! HA I love their faces!