Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Flash Back

Design - "Corn"
Designer - Ewe & Eye & Friends
Fabric - 32 count Desert Sand Wichelt linen
Floss - GAST & Anchor
Started - 24 July 2010
Completed - 1 August 2010 

I think the satin stitch really makes this piece "pop". 
A great, seasonal stitch.  

I've had next to no activity at the feeders or in the yard for a week or longer.
So here's a flash back from  September 10th 2019:


A small flock of Cedar Waxwings.

The breast is a mix of white and yellow like the onion.

I am still seeing flycatchers.

Though the back light makes it hard to be sure, I think this is an Olive-sided Flycatcher.

That's what I'm going for anyway. 

Better light for this guy, but still hard to ID.

Maybe a Willow Flycatcher.

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

I wonder where your birds are, Beth.

Maureen said...

Lol, I like what you wrote there about your cute stitch “pop”