Thursday, September 19, 2024

Up in the Sky

Design - "P is for Pear" (Baubles)
Designer - SamSarah
Fabric - 28 count Newport Red/Natural Zweigart
Fibers - WDW and GAST
Started - 5 October 2010
Completed - 8 October 2010

It's September.
Birds are on the move.

Terrible photos I know. 

This is a group of five Western Bluebirds.

I saw and heard them, and the Merlin app confirmed what I'd heard.

Later on a s mall group of duck flew overhead.

No idea of the species.
Lots of birds on the move. 
Recently I've heard a Yellow Warbler (leaving the area).
I now have a Fox Sparrow singing away in the morning (new fall arrival).
Keep watching and listening!

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Darling pear piece, Beth! Yes, the birds are on the move. We have noticed a decrease in the hummers this week.