Tuesday, April 16, 2024

This Was a Surprise

Design -Briar Rabbit
Designer - La-D-Da
Fabric - 35 count R & R 18th Century Rook
Fibers - Needlepoint Silks
Started - 28 July 2009
Completed - 5 August 2009

I am very pleased with the finished product. I used 35 count 18th Century Rook linen and the Needlepoint Silks as charted. It is a lovely little sampler and fits perfectly as part of my "Rabbit Summer of 2009". I think this one needs to get framed.  


After several months with no California Quail...

I saw a pair Saturday evening in the backyard.

A young female bird.


And an adult male.

Questions unanswered.

Were they just passing through?
Are they going to stay in the area?
Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What a pretty rabbit piece and yes, you should have it framed! Glad to see the quail pictures! I do hope they hang around.

JustGail said...

Yay for the quail! I hope they stick around for you.